Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Car drives me Crazy......

Learning Car driving seems to be yet another way (the other being politics) to get spanked from someone after paying him ur money. I took up this great decision to get that a few days back and joined the school promptly. And worse as it may sound, i decided to take up the midnight slot of 5:30 AM (hey its right AM) ... half asleep half less awake i reach my driving school only to be greeted by a 1800 model car with a lifeless (only till u start driving) driving instructor. I evaded his first words of wisdom (??) by opting not to be the first to drive...... right indicator... put first gear.... yeah slowly... second gear... now third.... nope no no no not that way... slow.... hey come on didnt i tell you slow... brake .. brake .... not accelerator....... whew.... yeah thts like it.... fourth ... honk.... brake... slow down... clutch.. .hold it when u change gears....... how many times do i tell you.... i started getting used to the atmosphere....
now was my turn... the instructor told me all the basics of car driving in a whole loooooooooooooooong 2 mts....... then to my excitement (???) he asked me to start the car ...... my confusion of those extra set of brake/clutch on his end too made perfect sense now! little did i realise moments later i wud be driving on right angles to other cars.... "right indicator... put first gear.... yeah slowly... second gear... now third.... nope no no no not that way... slow.... hey come on didnt i tell you slow... brake .. brake .... not accelerator....... whew.... yeah thts like it.... fourth ... honk.... brake... slow down... clutch.. " it all kept coming back to me..... though in a more irate tone ... boy was i relieved when he asked me to switch off the car and go back to join the rest of the gang who by now were more than relieved to have me in their company than at the wheel...... 5 classes gone and i have now more experience now in car driving as sania mirza has in decent dressing!! well that might sparkle yet another debate.......

0 Thoughts:

Post a Comment

<< Home