Wednesday, July 20, 2005

"A Aa"-- Oh Oh

listening to A Aa now gives me a Oh Oh!! i loved Mangal Pandey more than this!!! Being a craaaaaaazy Rahman fan I couldn't find any of his touches in any of the songs sadly....... true Rahman songs takes times to register but atleast one song has touched a chord for me in all of his movies till date.....this one didnt :-( I dont like Ajith but still eagerly now awaiting Godfather......... NEW film songs were too goood........
I found Varugiraaye and Marankothiye listenable ... sincerely hoping that the songs gets onto me ......

6 Thoughts:

Blogger ioiio said...

I guess it has already got to me.. And I have started liking these songs

2:27 AM  
Blogger Directhit said...

me too!! vekkame padama accept panna vendiyadhu dhaan! music thalaivaraache ;-)

2:44 AM  
Blogger Vinesh said...

I like only "Aararai Kodi" so far...

4:47 AM  
Blogger Directhit said...

thts the song of the album i guess ;-) Varugiraye and Thazhuvudhu too has impressed me....

1:40 AM  
Blogger PreethZzZ The Original said...

i thought that some songs were alright in Aa Aah.. such as the one SPB sir sings and the one Hariharan sir sing... also the Thikku Thikku song isnt too bad... they are listenable.. and true they take time to get used to!

6:11 AM  
Blogger Directhit said...

Thanks Preethz for stopping by... surprised to see no mention of Rahman song ...

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home